Well, last night, I sent out the final, final, final corrections on the final, final, final pdf version of the forthcoming first, of the hopefully many installments, of the final reports on the Tell es-Safi/Gath excavations. If all goes well, this should be actually printed in the next few days!!!
(We managed to solve the few issues that still were open last time I wrote about this)
For your reference, the full title is:
Maeir, A. M., ed. 2012. Tell es-Safi/Gath I: Report on the 1996–2005 Seasons. Ägypten und Altes Testament 69. Wiesbaden: Harrassowitz.
P.S. And yes, I’m sure that as soon as I get the printed version, on the first page that I’ll open to, I’ll find a mistake…