Tomorrow, we commence the 3rd week of the 2014 season. So far, things are going as planned, even if some of the non-local team members have decided to leave due to the current security situation in Israel. It must be stressed that the excavation continues based on the clear instructions that were received from the Israel Home Front Command, whose experts did not see any reason to cancel the excavation and saw no danger in continuing to work.
Needless to say, we will continue keeping our ears and eyes perked for any changed – and will do exactly what the relevant authorities tell us is the safest thing to do.
We await two more weeks of fascinating discoveries – and plan to keep you updated with developments.
And finally, we h0pe and pray for quiet, peace and sanity…